Enforceability of click-wrap and browse wrap agreements
Online contract have become the norm, forcing the courts to re-consider the application of age-old principles of contract law. How are the courts treating online contracts?
- The risk of clickwrap, sign-in wrap and browsewrap agreements
- Meeting the expectations of customers and regulators
- Implications of the Uber case (Meyer v Kalanick & Uber Technologies) for New Zealand
- What counts as reasonably conspicuous notice of terms and conditions?
- Lessons from Australian case: Surfstone Pty Ltd v Morgan Consulting Engineers Pty Ltd 
- How to ensure that you’re bringing incorporated terms to the contracting party’s attention
- What does the future hold for online contracts?